How does this work?
- You pick a package.
- You fill out the new client intake with no obligation.
- Within 3-5 days your planner will provide you with the available options for your day.
- You choose your destination and set up a call with your planner and they will discuss next steps.
- We plan, you relax!
How does payment work?
- To hold your date and secure initial services you will pay a refundable $249 deposit. This deposit is refundable for 14 days. Please note that once your contract is created, your $249 deposit becomes non refundable and goes towards the services rendered in the processing of such.
- In 14 days you will pay a non refundable deposit in the amount of around 50% of your package choice to hold your date and secure services indefinitely.
- Final balance will be due 45 days prior to ceremony. If your event is a rush order, payment will be due immediately within securing services.
What are the travel fees for?
What are the legal fees used for?
Can I have guests?
What is your postponement policy during COVID?
- Reschedule/postpone your ceremony
- The ability to switch to a location that is closer to you
What happens if it rains or there is bad weather on my special day?
- Wait for the weather to pass (which it typically does pretty quickly)
- Reschedule for another day
- Move the ceremony to your hotel or another convenient setting
What does the Customer Experience Manager do?
- Assign and manage your vendors.
- Apply for any necessary permits that we’re allowed to apply for.
- Give advice on obtaining your license.
- Manage all of your payments and itineraries.
- Plan and put together your ceremony while being available to answer any and all of your questions.
- Provide local recommendations.
What is the Personal Site Facilitation service?
Personal Site Facilitation - Unlock a Stress-Free Ceremony!
Available in the US, Canada and Europe.
- Marriage License Assistance
We will assist you with information on where and how to obtain your marriage license
- Scout Coordination
We will prep your spot, ensuring it’s perfect for your ceremony
- Third-party vendor coordination
This feature enables your planner, local teams, and vendors to collaborate on the same planning thread. Additionally, any third-party vendors you’ve included in your package can be added to your Google invite and itinerary uploads for a clear visualization of your event
- Weather Backup Plan
Be prepared for any forecast with our contingency plan
- Ideal Ceremony Location
We will find the perfect spot for your vows
- Park Pass Assistance
We will assist you in obtaining information on where and how to obtain park passes
- Photo Compliance
We will handle photography regulations for stunning photos
- A Meeting Spot
We will assist in coordinating a meeting spot for you and all your vendors
- Easy Parking
We will manage parking
🏷️ $875.00 USD, Tax Included
You have the option to forgo our service, but in doing so, you’ll assume full responsibility for all the nuances of your event. Opting out means taking charge of every detail and potential challenge that may arise during your event. Our Personal Site Facilitation makes it less stressful and brings you peace of mind.
Do you organize receptions after the ceremony?
How do I get a refund of the refundable initial deposit?
- Has it been 14 days since I made the payment?
- Is/was this a Rush Order (the initial deposit was paid less than 45 days before your event)?
- Was your Google Calendar itinerary created?
- Has my planner already supplied me with a contract?
Please Note: Although your package may provide the location for you ceremony, this does not include any special use permits, day passes etc for such space. Please be prepared to not only provide this for your self as a couple, but to any and all vendors that are a part of your day as well.