How does this work?
- You choose your dream destination, or we can advise one for you.
- You select a package that fits your dream wedding.
- You fill out the quick new client intake form with no obligation.
- Within 3-5 days, your planner will craft a plan with exciting options just for you.
- We schedule a free call with you to finalize details.
- We handle all the planning - you just relax and enjoy the ride!
How does payment work?
- To secure your date and initial services, you'll pay a refundable $249 deposit. This deposit can be fully refunded for 14 days. Please note that your deposit becomes non-refundable once we've created a contract or under other conditions that we described in our Terms of Service.
- After 14 days, you'll pay a non-refundable deposit of approximately 50% to secure your chosen package and date indefinitely.
- Final balance will be due 45 days prior to the ceremony. If your event is a rush order, payment will be due within 24 hours of securing services.
What are the travel fees for?
What are the legal fees used for?
- Meeting regional requirements
- Blood tests
- Document translation
- Interpreter services
Can I have guests?
What happens if it rains or there is bad weather on my special day?
- Wait for the weather to pass (which it typically does pretty quickly)
- Reschedule for another day
- Move the ceremony to your hotel or another convenient setting
How can I request a Free Consultation?
What does the Customer Experience Manager do?
- Assign and manage your vendors.
- Apply for any necessary permits that we’re allowed to apply for.
- Give advice on obtaining your license.
- Manage all of your payments and itineraries.
- Plan and put together your ceremony while being available to answer any and all of your questions.
- Provide local recommendations.
How does the initial deposit work?
$249 INITIAL DEPOSITTo secure your date and initial services, a refundable $249 deposit is required. This deposit will remain refundable, unless one of the following conditions is met:
- 14 days have passed since the deposit was paid.
- An email with venue options and a list of vendors and services has been sent.
- The event is scheduled to take place within 45 days of the deposit being paid.
- A Google Calendar itinerary has been created and shared with the client.
- A contract has been provided to the client.
- The client engages another planner, venue, or vendors.
- The client disputes the deposit without prior written agreement with us.
- The client requested a refund or canceled services before the wedding date.
- The client terminates services before we have a chance to present all available options.
Reference: Terms of Service
What is the Personal Site Facilitation service?
Personal Site Facilitation - Unlock a Stress-Free Ceremony!
Available in the US, Canada and Europe.
- Marriage License Assistance
We will assist you with information on where and how to obtain your marriage license
- Scout Coordination
We will prep your spot, ensuring it’s perfect for your ceremony
- Third-party vendor coordination
This feature enables your planner, local teams, and vendors to collaborate on the same planning thread. Additionally, any third-party vendors you’ve included in your package can be added to your Google invite and itinerary uploads for a clear visualization of your event
- Weather Backup Plan
Be prepared for any forecast with our contingency plan
- Ideal Ceremony Location
We will find the perfect spot for your vows
- Park Pass Assistance
We will assist you in obtaining information on where and how to obtain park passes
- Photo Compliance
We will handle photography regulations for stunning photos
- A Meeting Spot
We will assist in coordinating a meeting spot for you and all your vendors
- Easy Parking
We will manage parking
🏷️ $875.00 USD, Tax Included
You have the option to forgo our service, but in doing so, you’ll assume full responsibility for all the nuances of your event. Opting out means taking charge of every detail and potential challenge that may arise during your event. Our Personal Site Facilitation makes it less stressful and brings you peace of mind.
Do you organize receptions after the ceremony?
Please Note: Although your package may provide the location for your ceremony, this does not include any special use permits, day passes, etc., for such space. Please be prepared to not only provide this for yourself as a couple but also for any and all vendors that are a part of your day.